In the heart of the Basque Country, located in the small quiet area Amotz of the village of Saint Pée sur Nivelle, you benefit from immediate proximity (on foot) of:
- A public Fronton where to practice the Basque pelota (in addition to the covered Trinquet present in the Mendionde establishment)
- The Chapelle Sainte-Marie-Madeleine dating from the 18th century
- Multiple hikes where you can discover or rediscover the Basque mountains, with access to the GR10, 10 minutes walk from the hotel by the mountain, and a beautiful view on the Saint Jean de Luz Bay.
By car you are at:
- 2 km from the village of Saint Pée sur Nivelle: Tourism Office, Museum of Pelota, shops, local products ... http://www.saint-pee-sur-nivelle.com/
- 5 km from the lake of Saint Pée sur Nivelle: walk on a flat surface on 3km, ideal for footing, safe swimming for children, pedal boats, inflatable games, canoe kayak, horse rides...
- 1km from the departure of Canoe trips on the Nivelle
- 15 km from Saint Jean de Luz, its beautiful bay and beaches protected from swell, ideal for children, natation or stand up paddle,
- 20 km from the city of Biarritz and its mytic surf beaches,
- 25 km from the town of Hendaye, its Bay and its sandy beaches ideal for children and pleasure,
- 25 km from the town of Bayonne, for shopping and local life,
- 20 km from Bidart and its energetic and wild beaches (Ilbarritz, Erretegia ...)
- A few kilometers from the villages of Espelette, Ainhoa and Sare: typical villages, shops, local products ... and the mall mountain train of the Rhune! Http://www.rhune.com/
- 7 km from the Spanish border: sales in Dantxaria, typical village in Urdax...